Take Calming Lavender Oil Roll On With You Anywhere
By Caryn Gehlmann
It’s no secret that lavender is one of our favorite essential oils here at e3. It’s such a versatile and easy-to-use oil with a variety of benefits. We’ve been looking for a way to make it even easier to incorporate the use of lavender oil into your day so I’m happy to announce the release of a new product — e3’s Lavender Blend Roll-on.
We’ve found that a roll-on is one of the best ways to enjoy all the calming, soothing, balancing, and uplifting properties of lavender wherever and whenever you want. Our 10 ml roll-ons are 100 percent pure essential oils in a 10 percent dilution of fractionated coconut oil. No need to mix or measure. The cobalt blue glass bottles protect the product from deterioration and the roller-ball applicator allows for easy, convenient, and safe topical use.
This Lavender oil roll-on is a delightful combination of Lavender French Lavandula angustifolia, with its intense floral note with balsamic undertones, and Lavender E.Europe Lavandula angustifolia, with its rich yet mellow floral, fruity scent. Keep your Lavender oil roll-on next to your bed or computer, in your bathroom, kitchen or car, tucked into your office desk drawer or purse.
Here are 12 ways to benefit from Lavender Oil Roll On…
- Calm and soothe respiratory congestion, bronchitis, and laryngitis.
- Soothe muscles post workout.
- Anti-bacterial and hand sanitizing.
- Pain relief from headaches and according new research migraines as well.
- Reduce discomfort from insect bites and stings.
- Soothe sunburned skin.
- Antiseptic properties benefit cuts and scrapes.
- Ease feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Promote deep restful sleep.
- Rejuvenate skin.
- Minimize impact of jet lag.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Minimize PMS symptoms. (Read the study, Does lavender aromatherapy alleviate premenstrual emotional symptoms?)
If you find any other ways to benefit from our Lavender oil roll-on, please let us know. We appreciate your feedback!
Would you like to learn more about essential oils – like where they come from, how they’re made and how to make your own special blends? We invite you to take advantage of our free gift to you — our ebook, Listen to Your Nose – An Introduction to Aromatherapy. You’ll also receive a coupon for 20% off your first order.