e3’s Multi-Use Face Mask Spritzer
(Psst…it’s not just for masks. You can use it as a hand & surface sanitizer, too!)
Our clinical aromatherapists originally designed this product after speaking with healthcare workers who were fatigued by wearing masks at hospitals all day long. A spritz from our lovely assortment of spritzers gave those who wear a face mask easy access to refreshing aromatherapy throughout the day. However, we’ve since learned from our customers that these pocket-sized aromatherapy sanitizers are useful and convenient in many other ways, too!
e3’s Face Mask Spritzers are designed to:
- Encourage you to keep your mask on! You can choose from one of our ten lovely blends to make breathing through a mask more pleasant, so you’re less tempted to remove it.
- Add an extra layer of protection. Your mask is your best protection, but the sanitizing properties of these spritzers, made from 70% organic ethanol alcohol and anti-viral and anti-bacterial essential oils, helps keep your mask clean.*
- Be used on a variety of masks. Use on cloth masks, paper masks, medical masks, homemade masks, protective masks, and N95 masks.
- Reduce respiratory irritation. Since these spritzers are made from all-natural ingredients, you don’t need to worry about synthetic fragrances that often trigger an allergic or asthmatic response.
- Be used as a super-portable hand sanitizer. You can easily slide this into your pocket and spritz on your hands without having to worry about squirting sticky gel all over the place.
- Clean surfaces when you’re on the go. These spritzers can be used when you want to quickly sanitize the surface — like the grocery cart at the store, your steering wheel in your car, door handles in your hotel room, etc.
- Give you a travel-friendly air freshener. That’s right, you can even use it to freshen up the air in your office, car, or hotel room.
To use, hold the spritzer six inches away and lightly spritz the entire mask. Give it a moment to dry before putting it on your face. There’s no need to saturate the fabric. You can use it periodically throughout the day as needed. (Note we do not use water, thus you do not need to worry about fabric fibers that do not dry properly, giving bacteria a medium to grow)
70% organic ethanol alcohol and one of the following e3 synergy blends:
- Forest blend – Cypress, Fir, Pine, Cedarwood, Black Spruce, Vetiver
- Harmony – Eucalyptus Radiata, Ravintsara
- Nerve Calming – Lavender, Chamomile Roman, Lemongrass, Bergamot FCF, Petitgrain, Marjoram Sweet
- Mood Rescue – Bergamot FCF, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Lime
- Peace – Lavender, Orange, Sweet, Patchouli, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang Extra
- Protection – Eucalyptus, Cinnamon leaf, Clove, Rosemary, Lemon
- Revitalize – Bergamot FCF, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Orange
- Resilience – Bay Laurel, Ravintsara, Cinnamon leaf, Lime, Eucalyptus, Litsea, Niaouli, Patchouli, Lavandin Grosso, Peppermint
- Stress Relief – Bergamot FCF, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Mandarin Red
- Zen – Clary Sage & Frankincense
* Cloth face masks should also be washed after every use. You may want to read CDC recommendations on the use and care of cloth face coverings. And please keep Wash, Wash, Washing your hands!
We’ve been reminded that our first line of defense is clean hands! However, frequent and thorough hand washing with harsh soaps can be over-drying which damages your body’s natural skin barrier that is there to protect you from harmful bacteria and other microbes. e3’s Wash Wash Wash keeps you clean with anti-microbial properties while protecting your skin with moisturizing elements — use it on your hands or your body.
The Methods of Use are general guidelines. Individual sensitivities, desired results, and the characteristics of the essential oil(s) used must all be considered. Adjust methods and proportions accordingly.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep away from direct flame – essential oils are flammable. If pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using essential oils. Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
Aromatherapy: The use of natural, aromatic substances, known as essential oils, to enhance the well-being of body, mind, and spirit. (This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. No information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)